4. Parducci Sustainable Red Wine – $13
You can taste the love and care that goes into this bottle. Parducci, known for its sustainable practices and top-notch varieties, is an expert in spicy reds.
5. The Vegan Vine Red Wine -$16
While it isn’t certified organic, this bold red wine is completely vegan. Yep, that means no animal products or questionable ingredients.
6. Lapostolle Casa Merlot -$13
Blending French and Chilean varietals, this medium body red is both affordable and full of goodness.
7. Bonterra Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon -$19
This cabernet sauvignon is as real as it gets. It’s like eating a bowl of fresh cherries.
8. Tikal Natural Organic Red Blend -$21
Organically grown in Argentina, this layered wine boasts a mix of black raspberry and spice flavors.
9. CalNaturale Cabernet Sauvignon –$11
Skip the glass and go straight for the goods. The less fuss, the better.
10. CalNaturale Chardonnay $6
… if you’d rather drink something light and fruity.
11. Domaine Carneros Pinot Noir –$9
Made with certified organic grapes, this pinot noir is just as silky and elegant as it is delicious.
12. Hall Wines Cabernet Sauvignon –$4
This gorgeous garnet wine just gets better with time — like most wines do. Vanilla, prune and plum notes are behind its sweet taste.